Explore our worldwide team.
I’m currently a Backend Engineer working with
I love designing new features and fixing bugs. Being all remote is challenging at first, but once you start it’s difficult to come back to a regular office.
I’m part of the Verify:Testing team.
Our goal is to make test easier for everybody. This means we create tools to help companies to develop better and safer software:
- Generate reports giving insights at a glance
- Actionable steps / Advices on how to improve things
- Unit Testing
- Code Coverage
- Accessibility Testing
- Load Testing
You can follow our roadmap, if you are curious to know what we are working on.
- Re-architect Coverage Data analytics, see issue
Codequality on MR diff, see epic
- Expose Code Coverage to our
GraphQL API, see issue
- Implement Codequality processing in the backend, see issue
- Implement Code coverage GraphQL API, see epic or issue
- Improve the performance of our Code coverage feature, see issue
- Improve the performance of our JUnit feature, see epic
- Display screenshots from a JUnit XML report, see issue
- Display an accessibility report on a
Merge Request, see issue